If you have ever felt misunderstood or ineffective in selling an idea to another individual, this workshop is for you.
Through the DISC workshop I support you in understanding your communication style and use the knowledge of your style to manage yourself better. Moreover the design of the workshop is aimed at also facilitating understanding of others’ styles and adapting your communication to improve your effectiveness. With this program you will:
- Know yourself; manage yourself
- Know others; adapt to others
DISC is a reliable, valid and popular tool that demystifies the styles in which different people communicate. In 1928, William Marston published a book “The Emotions of Normal People”, in which he described the four behaviours in terms of Dominance, Inducement, Steadiness and Compliance. This is the basis of the theory used today. In a nutshell DISC is a model of human behaviour, helping people understand “why they do what they do”.
In this workshop what you will get:
- A personalised detailed report of your own unique DISC profile a.k.a. communication and emotional behavioural “style”
- Understand communication styles of others and appreciate them better
- Know how to adapt your own style to target your audience and win in any situation
- Know which styles relate to you the most and which cause discomfort
- Know what is your natural style and most important your adapted style
This is a 2 hour + workshop. And will be held on Saturday (to accommodate those who are working).
Date: 14th April | Time: 10 am | Location: 302, Orchard Road. # 07-03 Tong Building | Cost: SGD 100 (SGD 85 as Special Price for coaches)
For those interested drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +65-94522701.
Note: Last date for reserving your spot and payment is 9th April.