– Usually happy but feeling you have been stuck for a while? Can’t seem to be making headway?
– Navigating through transitions and want to make sense of it all?
– Wanting to figure out what you want in life?
Then you are at the right place.
My name is Harmeet Anand and I have a multicultural and global experience in coaching and a Buddhist perspective that I bring to my clients, associates and community at large. I started coach4max to support individuals who are seeking to lead more satisfying lives. I have stayed in different cultures and my clients have been from India, Singapore, Australia, Italy, Thailand, Indonesia.
I specialize in corporate coaching. I also support clients who come to me for life coaching. One of the main areas of my coaching practise has been working through the values with my clients and unearthing the life purpose they truly feel called for.
I found that finding the missing pieces of the puzzle called life is not a simple process and can take a life-time if done alone. And yet when you have someone credentialed to support you through the way, it becomes easier and faster to manifest your dreams, get clarity on what work you were meant to do in this life and be clear on your life purpose.
Some of the designations that I hold are –
– Associate Certified Coach from International Coaching Federation
– Marshall Goldsmith Certifed Executive Coach
– The Coaching Clinic® Licensed Facilitator
– CoachU Core Essentials Graduate
– Advanced Corporate Coach U Graduate
– Now What? Authorised Facilitator (90 days to a New Life Direction)
– “The Leadership Circle” Facilitator
– DISC Facilitator
I invite you to explore this website. And if you want to shorten the time it takes to manifest a life of your dreams skype me at harmeet.anand23. And we can schedule a chat together.